THE DESIGN PROCESS
So, you choose your images, and I set to work and sprinkle my magic on the 1st design. I'll then send you a link to view your initial design, and we then work together to tweak the design to perfection. Simples.
1) I'LL SEND YOU AN ORDER FORM
2) CHOOSE YOUR ALBUM STYLE
- Choose the style of cover, Acrylic, or Plain Embossed, Cameo
- Choose whether you'd like linen or leather
- Choose which colour you'd like
- Choose how many pages. To help with this, below shows how many images fit into the pages. This is a very rough guide, but by using this as a guide - it will allow me to be more creative with your design.
20 Pages = 40 Images
30 Pages = 60 images
40 Pages = 80 Images
50 Pages = 100 Images
60 Pages = 120 images
70 Pages = 140 images
80 Pages = 160 images
90 Pages = 180 images
100 Pages = 200 images
3) CHOOSE YOUR IMAGES.
So, I've been told this is the hardest thing to do. So good luck haha.
- Using the order form, create a list of the file reference numbers. This can either be found within your private collection on my website, or on your USB. Please email this over to me, to email@example.com
- I tend to ask you to give me the freedom of whether to use a colour or a black and white version, but if you have any specific requests for which version you prefer, just let me know.
I do tend to add in a few extra images to fill spaces within my design, which I initially choose, but let you know which ones I added in, just in case you wanted to swap them over for an alternative.
4) I WORK MY MAGIC AND SEND YOU OVER YOUR INITIAL DESIGN
- So, I send you a link with design numero uno, you have a look, and if there is anything you'd like me to change just let me know, and I'll tweak it for you.
5) YOU CONFIRM THE FINAL DESIGN AND I ORDER
- Once you have confirmed in writing that you're happy with the final design, I can then order your album. It takes around 2-3 weeks to arrive with me. You can either pop along for a catch up and collect it in person, or I can post it out to you for a charge.
_ _ _ _ _
I hope that gives you an idea of how the album process works. Give me a shout if you have any questions whatsoever. I'm looking forward to seeing which images you choose xx